event management system
What is an Event Management?
Event management is the application of project management to creation and development of events and conferences. Event management involves identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before actually executing the modalities of the proposed event.
What are the advantages?
Event Management is the processor analyzing, planning, marketing, producing and evaluating an event. It is a different way of promoting a product, service or idea. If an event is managed efficiently and effectively.
It can be used as a very powerful promotional tool to launch in market a product or service. Events Management requires certain core values to be deployed to every element, process and decision to justify professional approach and achieve effective and efficient results.
Key features of Event management system
- Create event sites easily and market them to a targeted audience
- Create customised registration form easily via step-by-step guide
- Allow participants to create login IDs and minimise their input for future event registration
- Allow participants to submit their registration and view event information via the web and mobile applications
- Manage attendances by creating short list, marking attendances and setting up reminders
- Retrieve event and attendee data via customized reports