Job Portal - CASE STUDY
Job Portal - CASE STUDY
Domain : https://www.tavoor.com/
Our USA based client wanted to build an online job portal that provides the employers and job seekers a single platform. Job Seekers can post their resumes and employers can search for required skill. This should enable job seekers to procure their dream job.
Accessibility of the website differs with the member type. There are mainly three types of users:
All the above users have different accessibility options. The features for the different users are given below:
Administration Panel – The admin panel allows the administrator to :
- Handle the management of job seekers as well as employers
- Create and manage different recruitment and specifications
- Handle the functionality as well as the general settings of the website
Candidates Panel – The admin panel allows the job seekers to :
- Register on the website
- Edit/update their personal information like experience, location, field, functional area, industry, expected salary, etc.
- Upload their CVS onto the website
- Search/apply for the vacancies in one click
An employer Panel – Under the employer panel, the employers can:
- Post and manage job vacancies
- Search for the potential candidates on the basis of defined criteria
- View the number of candidates who have applied to their ad
- Download cvs of candidates who have applied
- Send messages to job seekers
- Employer should be able to manage the jobs, responses and search the candidates even can draft the job for future use.
Why they need help?
- To build an online job portal that provides the employers and job seekers a single platform. Job Seekers can post their resumes and employers can search for required skill. This should enable job seekers to procure their dream job.
- Design and develop a highly effective management system for the website
- Design a user-friendly interface
- Segregated search option for the users on the basis of industry, country, keyword, etc.
- An advanced administration panel for easy management of the job seekers as well as employers profile
The website developed by our web developers provided a common platform for job seekers and employers with job vacancies. A search option was embedded into the website enabling the job seeker to search for the required job on the basis of industry, location or country. The website is highly scalable and caters the users with ultra-refined search results. The website design allows job seekers to post their resumes and employers to post the jobs on the portal. The website also features a dual log-in system for job seekers as well as employers.
- PHP and MySql - on the server-side